Sunday 3 May 2020

My Walk

Today is Saturday and I went for a walk with my Dada his name is Joe. I rode my bike and we went past other bikers and I saw 18 different dogs. One was a black and brown Pug and  I saw a chihuahua that was black and white. I saw a brown dog that was playing and he looked happy. I went to the dog park and went up a hill and went over the small bridge and I went down a hill and was riding on the footpath near the beach. I went up next hill and across a blue bridge that went over the motorway. There were a lot of cars on the motorway and even though the bridge was high I was not scared. I went back to the park and went right and walked across the road and went up a different hill and went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.